Medescan RC008 Touchless Thermometer
The Medescan RC008 Touchless Thermometer has been developed using the latest in infrared technology. This technology allows the user to take a patients temperature via the temporal artery (TA), at a distance of about 2 centimeters from the forehead.
- The Medescan Touchless Thermometer is specifically designed to take the body temperature of humans regardless of room temperature.
- The unit can scan temperatures reliably in less than 1 second due to the unique infrared detection system.
- The unit memory can hold the last 32 temperature readings.
- The unit’s back lit LCD digital screen makes the results easy to read.
- The LCD display will change colour to RED as well as an audible alarm will sound when normal temperature is exceeded.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- The unit is small, convenient and easy to use.
- The device measures body, ambient room and surface temperature at the touch of a button.
- Comes with a luxurious carry pouch
- Runs on standard AA batteries, included
What is a normal temperature for a child?
- 0-2 years 36.4 C - 38.0 C
- 3-10 years 36.1 C - 37.8 C
- 11-15 years 35.9 C - 37.6 C
What is a normal temperature for an adult?
- 16-65 years 35.9 C - 37.6 C
- 65+ years 35.8 C - 37.5 C