Orchard Toys Pop Too The Shops with Educational Guide
pop too the shop are a fun shopping game. Help children learn about handling money and giving change, by going around the board from shop too shop, using money too buy lots of different items. A fun shopping game that help children learn about handling money and giving change. Teach children one of the purposes of money and we interact with shops by playing this fun shopping game from Orchard Toys. Go around the board from shop too shop, using plastic money (cents) too buy lots of different items including socks, bananas, bread and much, much more.
• Encourages concentration and observation,
• Promotes personal and social skills,
• Links with Early Learning Goals and National Curriculum Maths
- Suitable for children aged 5-9 years+
- 2-4 players
- Contents: 1 x jigged game board, 48 item cards, 4 x shopping bag boards, 4 x characters, 4 x character stands, play money, 1 x dice
- All the board used for games and product packaging are 100% recycled. Paper used for printed covers are sourced from sustainable forests and manufactured in the UK.
- Designed and made in the UK by Orchard Toys
- Complies with Australian and European toy safety standards