How to Place an order ?
Browse our Shop. The search can be refined by typing in a product or brand name in the search box in the top middle of the page. For information on the product click on the image for expanded information to be displayed.
Click Add to Cart to add you’re shopping to your basket. To add more products click continue shopping.
When you have completed your shopping click proceed to checkout
Members of the Toy Deals Website can log in at this stage and your details will be automatically completed.
If you are not a member you can register for free membership or check out as a guest using your email address and contact phone number.
Enter your billing and delivery details click Continue.
Choose your payment method, and click Continue.
Your shopping cart can now be reviewed and the full order with all costs can be seen. Further delivery instructions or special information can be provided at this stage.
In Order and Delivery Order Notes, you can enter such as the time frame you can receive your order or if you are not home at the time of delivery you can instruct the delivery person to leave your parcel at the door. If you have any other comments then please let us know.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully once you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions and click on Proceed to Payment button.
An order confirmation will be sent to your email, confirming that we have received your order. You may also get a payment confirmation email from PayPal.
Why are prices so low ?
Being an online retailer allows us to cut unnecessary costs and keep costs down. We’re able to bypass few part of the retail process which usually consists of agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings onto our customers, where they belong and sound great! We also offer customers to choose shipping cost and company with an option to choose the shipping via Auspost or Couriers. All our parcels are insured and we don't charge our customers any extra cost to insure the package.
Toy Deals Delivery & Shipping Cost?
With Toy Deals your order is delivered direct to your door by our fast and friendly couriers anywhere around Australia.
All parcels will be delivered during business hours to the nominated address by the Courier Service Contractor and must be signed for when received. If a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing you how to collect your parcel.
If you are not at home or at the address a calling card will be left telling you how you can collect your order from Courier Service. Upon instruction the delivery can be left at your door in a safe place if you are not able to sign for your order.
- If you are not available at the time of delivery and would like your parcel to be left at your nominated address, then we will not take any responsibility towards damage or theft of your parcel.
- If the parcel is not delivered for any reason and is returned back to us, Customer will have to repay the shipping fee whatever the cost may occur.
- If customer request us to cancel the order and issue the refund, products restocking fee will apply.
- If you Re-Direct your shipping with courier company, we have no control over it and if in that case your shipment is lost, stolen or damaged, we won’t be responsible for it.
- We have three shipping options for our customer to select from Auspost, Couriers please & Priority Shipping you can see all these three options once you fill in your address details on checkout page and select which ever suits you best.
- Priority Shipping : This is not an Express shipping, our priority shipping means that we will give preference to your order first then other orders before you and will pack and ship it same day via one of our best shipping methods so that the item can be delivered to you in fastest possible way. This shipping is only available to metro customers, non metro, regional and remote areas are not covered in priority shipping.
- We Don’t Ship to PO Box & Parcel Locker Address.
- To get your order delivered fast, promptly & undamaged we use Private Courier Services like Couriers please & Auspost.
- All our shipments are insured and we don't charge any extra fee from our customers for insurance.
- Please carefully check your address details before placing an order any incomplete or incorrect address will get your order cancelled and refund initiated.
Privacy & Security ?
Toy Deals adheres to the guidelines of the Australian Direct Marketing Association as prescribed in the Code of Practice for Consumer Protection. We also adhere to the guidelines contained in the Wide Web Consortium (W3C) platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P) an emerging industry standard that provides effective and automated control over the use of personal information provided on websites used and visited.
Toy Deals, in accordance with legislation does not share personal information collected with third parties other than those that require the information for our service to be carried out.
The Following information may be collected by Toy Deals”
- Full Name
- Telephone and fax Numbers
- Physical and Postal address details
- Email addresses
Information about services requested, used or enquired about
What will personal Information be used for?
Personal information collected by Toy Deals is not shared with or made available to third parties. The information may be used for marketing material to be sent from Toy Deals and our partner companies. Information will be stored and historical information captured to assist with potential customer service issues at a future point in time.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions ?
All prices are subject to change. Toy Deals reserves the right to adjust prices in line with market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
Whist Toy Deals uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Toy Deals makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. Toy Deals assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Fraudulent Transactions or Activities?
At Toy Deals, we take fraud and other unauthorised activities very seriously. We can immediately cancel the account, and also block your access from our website permanently.
- We use automated fraud detection system on our website to minimise the risk of fraud and illegal activities, our system may automatically refuse your order in case of fraud, we may as well verify any transaction if it comes in our fraud radar.
- In case of Fraudulent transaction all your information and transaction details will be provided to relevant authorities and will be dealt with.
- We reserve right to cancel and refund your order in full at our absolute discretion if the transaction is fraudulent suspected.
- Payments made via Credit Card are Subject to approval from customer upon sending a text message or phone call from one of our team. If for any reason your order is not confirmed we reserve right to cancel and refund your order in full.
Returns, Refunds and Replacements ?
For returned goods Toy Deals adheres to the terms and conditions set down by the New South Wales Consumer Laws and all returns are subject to any manufacturer warranty.
Change of Mind
Refunds are not provided for change of mind or if the same product has been found at a cheaper price with and alternative supplier.
Toy Deals has a standard 7-day return policy on selected goods that may also be covered by a manufacturer specific policy, which is only applicable if stated in product listing.
Returns must be 100 Percent complete and must have all original packaging and the UPC code. All manuals, blank warranty card, accessories and any other documentation provided with the original shipment must be provided.
Courier charges on returned items are the Customer’s responsibility. Toy Deals may match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s). For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
Toy Deals will only refund the amount paid for the product,
NOTE : Shipping cost is non refundable. If receive a refund shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
NOTE: We charge 10% restocking fee from the original value of the product, which will also be deducted from the refund.
DAMAGED MERCHANDISE ?
If damaged merchandise is delivered the item can be rejected and returned with the courier or delivery agent. Should the item be accepted the damage should be noted on the delivery record in order for a claim to be processed by Toy Deals? The merchandise should be kept with all packaging and inform Toy Deals immediately to process the claim. Failure to notify Toy Deals of the defective merchandise within 7 days from receipt will forfeit the claim or return. Toy Deals has sole discretion over returns with respect to credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
NON-DEFECTIVE returns may be accepted by Toy Deals at its sole discretion and on terms that Toy Deals sees fit.,
Toy Deals will not accept any returns without proof of the purchases. Toy Deals recommends customers to keep a copy of receipt to prove the purchases.
Updating Account Information ?
Click on Login/Register icon located on top right side of the page, enter your email address and password to login in to your account. Once logged in to your account click on edit link to update your personal details, contact information, Newsletter subscriptions, billing address and delivery address or change your password.
Do we Sell on Ebay or Anywhere else ?
No we Don’t Sell our products on eBay. When a seller Lists his item on eBay, he has to include the fee charged by eBay and PayPal, which increases the cost of the product which Toy Deals doesn’t like. We buy our products directly from Companies and Wholesalers cutting the middle mans to save the cost and provide that saving directly to our online customers which makes it cost effective for every Australian to buy the product and save.
Electronics Toys Warranty Terms & Conditions ?
- All Electronic & Appliances are covered by their respective Manufacturers. The warranty can range from one year to three years or more depending upon the product.
- All Electronic & Appliances are covered by a relevant manufacturer’s warranty, the customer should first make a claim against the manufacturer and shall utilize that warranty for the support of such products and in any event not look to Toy Deals for such warranty support in the first instance.
- All Electronic & Appliances sold by Toy Deals should be serviced by the Service Agents appointed by their respective manufacturers. Customers should contact these service agents directly to avoid any delay and inconvenience. Toy Deals will assist in claims if customer experiences any difficulties with the appointed agents and a handling fee may be applicable to cover administration and freight costs.
- The product must be accompanied with a proof purchase with any warranty claim. Toy Deals has right to refuse a warranty claim without a valid copy of invoice.
- The product must not have had its serial numbers or warranty stickers tampered with.
- Physical damage on any product could void manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty does not cover damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, corrosion, installation and/or usage and/or storage not in accordance with product instructions and an act of God, fire, flood, war, act of violence or any similar occurrence. Failure of the product due to misuse or incorrect installation could void manufacturer’s warranty.
- Software problems, corruptions, virus, spyware, malware, hardware / software conflicts and incompatibilities are excluded from warranty.
- Damage arising out of any use or operation of the product purchased, outside of the physical, electrical or environmental specifications of the product could void the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturers. No refund can be provided under any warranty claim.
- For our Standard Warranty all products are covered under a return-to-base warranty. Therefore all freight costs and upgrade costs to any items (still under warranty) will be borne by the customer and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during such shipment and transportation. Toy Deals will not be held responsible for any goods damaged or lost during shipping or in transit. All claims will be forwarded to appropriate Insurance companies.
I didn't receive my order confirmation email?
We found that most of the gmail mail users are not receving any order confirmation, we have notified this issue to gmail but till they fix the issue you can always whitelist our domain in your gmail account and receive all the emails from us to whitelist our domain please click here for the instruction on How to whitelist a domain in Gmail?