Toydeals.com.au Return Policy
Toydeals.com.au has a return goods policy in accordance with New South Wales Consumer Laws and subject to Manufactures Warranty
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not provided if you have simply changed your mind, you have made a wrong selection or found a cheaper item elsewhere.
- Toydeals.com.au offers 7-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies only if stated in product listing. For further information, please contact Toydeals.com.au.
- All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete; and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials including all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment.
- Courier charges on returned items are the Customer’s responsibility. Toydeals.com.au may match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s). For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, it is expected that upon inspection you will reject the delivery and hand the package back to the couriers. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier’s delivery record in order for Toydeals.com.au to file a damage claim. It is expected that you will save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Toydeals.com.au immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Toydeals.com.au of damaged goods within the 2-3 days of arrival, no claim for return and/or compensation will be issued. DEFECTIVE items must be returned directly to Toydeals.com.au within 7 days from the receipt date, Toydeals.com.au has sole discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns may be accepted by Toydeals.com.au at its sole discretion and on terms that Toydeals.com.au sees fit.
- Toydeals.com.au will not accept any returns without proof of the purchases. Toydeals.com.au recommends customers to keep a copy of receipt to prove the purchases.
- Toy Deals will only refund the amount paid for the product, 10% restocking fee will apply.
NOTE : Shipping cost is non refundable. If we receive a refund request, shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
NOTE: We charge 10% restocking fee from the original value of the product, which will also be deducted from the refund.
PayPal Final Value Fee (Commission) or No Full Refund?
As from October 2019 PayPal has changed its Policies not to refund the final value fee to merchants for the transaction, due to which we can’t keep losing money from our end due to customers fault where they have entered incorrect postcode, incorrect or incomplete shipping address and orders with ineligible Merchant protection. The final value fee will be customers burden and will not be refunded if order gets cancelled due to any of the reasons stated above. You can contact PayPal further in regards to this matter.
- Our Shipping cost is auto caculated once you fill your address details on checkout page, there you can choose to ship your items via Couriers please, Australia Post or Priorities Shipping.
- Our Priorities Shipping means we will pack and ship your items same day if your order is placed before 12 noon transit time may still vary as it depends on carrier which we have no control over.